VI Derm Skin Care
Aging manifests in multiple ways, with deteriorating skin quality and health being among the most common.
For example, due to age-related diminishing collagen and elastin production, volume loss, and certain environmental factors, your skin tends to lose its elasticity, natural glow, and lift.
This can also cause fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, and age spots to appear on your skin.
Dealing with such changes can be frustrating in itself, as is choosing the right skincare regime to address such.
If you are looking for a skincare line that is proven to be effective and safe to use, look no further than VI Derm.
What Is VI Derm Skincare?
VI Derm is a revolutionary skincare line that uses powerful active ingredients to help boost your skin’s natural collagen and elastin production and to reverse the signs of aging. It is a comprehensive line of effective anti-aging skin care products which are both cruelty and paraben-free.
Using only quality ingredients, the VI Derm Skin Care System helps address various skin types and concerns, including common signs of aging, hyperpigmentation, discoloration, and acne.
Different VI Derm Skin Care Products
The VI Derm Skin Care System uses a combination of quality ingredients and scientifically advanced formulations to help improve your skin’s appearance.
- VI Derm Gentle Purifying Cleanser – Packed with natural botanicals and antioxidants, it can help cleanse and exfoliate the impurities, purify clogged pores, shrink enlarged pores, hydrate your skin at a cellular level, and add a natural radiance to it.
- VI Derm Vitamin C Brightening Concentrate – This corrective treatment can help even out the skin tone, reduce the appearance of blemishes and discoloration, address hyperpigmentation, and brighten your complexion.
- VI Derm SPF 50 Daily UV Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen – This sunscreen comes with additional powerful antioxidants that can protect your skin from sun damage, soothe any irritation or inflammation, and even hydrate your skin.
- VI Derm Retinol Age-Defying Moisturizer – It can help reduce skin cell damage, increase new skin cell turnover, and promote collagen production from within to address a wide range of skin concerns.
How Does VI Derm Skin Care Work?
The main ingredient, retinol, is a form of vitamin A that helps to boost collagen production and increase new cell turnover. This helps reduce age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as addressing the common concerns of acne-prone skin such as redness, inflammation, and hyperpigmentation.
Similarly, other ingredients include Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, and Glycolic Acid 10% that work together to help brighten the skin, hydrate it, and protect it from sun and free-radical damage.
What Are The Benefits Of Using VI Derm Skin Care Products?
VI Derm Skin Care products provide the following benefits:
- Visibly refine the skin’s texture and tone
- Improve the appearance of enlarged pores
- Brighten skin complexion
- Reveal younger, brighter, and more radiant skin
- Chemically exfoliate dead skin cells and build-up
- Stimulate collagen production from within
- Defend against free radical damage.
What Sets VI Derm Skin Care Apart From Other Products?
The following factors make the VI Derm Skin Care line stand out from other skincare products:
- It contains high-quality active ingredients that are scientifically proven to be effective.
- The VI Derm Skin Care line offers a gentle solution for achieving beautiful and healthy skin.
- The products are cruelty-free and paraben-free.
- The treatment is more affordable compared to other surgical and in-house treatments.
- You can see results in as little as 30 days.
- It is suitable for all skin types and tones.
With its commitment to using scientifically tested formulations and delivering effective results, the VI Derm Skin Care System is a great first line of defense against the early signs of aging. These products can help you achieve younger-looking and radiant skin safely.
These products are available at Uplift Aesthetics, Oakdale, MN, where our experts can help determine the right treatment plan for you and guide you on how to use these products so you can get the most out of your VI Derm skin care products.
Give us a call to know more about them.