VI Chemical Peel
Chemical peels such as VI Peels have gained a lot of popularity in the last decade since they can address a wide range of skin concerns, such as signs of aging and uneven skin tone and texture.
Here at Uplift, we use the award-winning VI Peel line by The Vitality Institute. It is the preferred choice of dermatologists, as well as people who are looking to achieve fresh and younger-looking skin safely.
Different Types Of VI Peels
The VI Peel line by The Vitality Institute consists of 6 uniquely formulated chemical peel treatments that are safe for all skin types and tones:
- VI PEEL PRECISION PLUS – This medium peel is best suited to address common pigmentation-related skin concerns such as melasma, sun spots, sun damage, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) – which is discoloration of the skin after an injury or inflammation.
- VI PEEL PURIFY WITH PRECISION PLUS – It works by chemically exfoliating the dead skin cells, clearing out the clogged pores, as well as reducing the formation of melanin in your skin.
As a result, it can address acne breakouts, acne scarring, excessive oil production, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone and complexion.
- VI PEEL PURIFY – This type of peel is formulated specifically to address acne-related problems, such as acne breakouts, acne scarring, post-acne hyperpigmentation, and acne-causing bacteria. It can help remove the top layer of dead skin cells, remove excess oil and debris from the pores, balance out the skin’s pH levels, and eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
- VI PEEL ADVANCED – It works by stimulating the skin’s natural collagen production and enabling new skin cell formation to address common signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles and the loss of elasticity in people over 40.
- VI PEEL ORIGINAL – This type of superficial peel can address common skin concerns in people of all ages, such as dull and weary-looking skin, rough skin texture, and uneven skin tone.
- VI PEEL BODY – This works by stimulating your skin’s natural collagen production and accelerating new skin cell turnover to reveal fresh, even-toned, and more radiant skin from within. It can be used all over the body to address skin concerns like acne, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, scars from injuries or surgeries, stretch marks, and even sagging skin.
Benefits Of VI Peels
The unique ingredient profile and formulation of different VI Peel products can help address a wide range of skin concerns in people of all ages. They can help:
- Reduce acne breakouts
- Reduce the appearance of acne scars as well as scars from previous accidents
- Help even out your complexion
- Make your skin look and feel smoother
- Help firm and lift sagging skin
- Address hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and blemishes
- Soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles
What To Expect From The Procedure
The VI Peel is a quick treatment and can be completed in 30 minutes or less.
During the procedure, the appropriate chemical peel is applied to the skin. The application process itself takes a few minutes and you might feel a slight tingling sensation that usually subsides once the solution has been fully applied.
It requires little social downtime, usually during days 3-5 after the peel is applied, this can vary from person to person.
Usually, the full results can be seen as soon as your skin stops flaking (i.e., within 7 days) but it can take longer depending on your skin concerns and the strength of the peel involved.
Once the procedure is complete, it is best to avoid sun exposure for a few days. If this isn’t possible, be sure to apply sunscreen with at least SPF 50 prior to going out.
The VI Peel treatments can make your skin look and feel younger, smoother, and more radiant – provided that it’s administered by the right hands. At Uplift Aesthetics, Oakdale, MN, our experts can create a customized VI Peel treatment plan that is best suited for your aesthetic concerns and can help you achieve your #skingoals safely.
Book a consultation now to get started on yours.