Your skin begins to lose its natural elasticity and collagen production as you age.
While many aesthetic treatments claim to address such problems, it may take years for the desired effect to appear.
So, if you’re looking for a non-surgical skin rejuvenation procedure, Morpheus8 RFMN might be the best solution.
Read on to know more about it.
What Is Morpheus8 RFMN?
Morpheus8 is an FDA-cleared skin resurfacing technique by Inmode. It combines the benefits of radiofrequency waves and micro-needling to reduce the appearance of the signs of aging and dramatically improve the tone and texture of your skin by boosting natural collagen production and promoting the growth of new skin cells.
What Sets It Apart From Other Treatments?
- The treatment is minimally invasive, quick, and virtually painless.
- It comes with two applicators that can treat both larger areas on your body as well as smaller areas on your face.
- The treatment with Morpheus8 is customizable for different skin concerns as it features an adjustable needle depth and radiofrequency to help bring about deeper remodeling and resurfacing.
- The combination of microneedling and RF allows the treatment to penetrate deeper and thus produce more dramatic results in no time.
- Instead of relying on invasive methods, it relies on the skin’s natural healing process to rejuvenate it from within.
- The treatment is safe for all skin types and tones.
It requires virtually no downtime.
What Areas Can Be Treated With Morpheus8 RFMN?
It is used to treat a plethora of skin concerns on high-exposure areas of your face, as well as on your hands and neck. It can help:
- Reduce acne scars, dark spots, loose skin, and hyperhidrosis.
- Help treat stretch marks
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Lift the sagging skin
- Remodel the fat cells deposited just beneath the skin
How Does It Work?
Microneedling uses tiny needles to create micro punctures in your skin, allowing heat from RF
waves to penetrate deeper. As a result, they trigger a cascade of healing
responses that increases the production of collagen – a naturally occurring protein responsible
for the skin’s elasticity and firmness.
The process can take up to 20–40 minutes to complete depending on the treated area. Additionally, the number of treatment sessions required to achieve optimal results can vary from individual to individual, depending on the severity of the skin concerns in the areas of concern.
How Soon Can I See The Results Of Morpheus8 RFMN?
The initial results can be seen within a few days of treatment. However, the full effect, such as improved skin texture and tone can take up to 3 months to set in as your skin continues to renew and produce more collagen.
Morpheus8 RFMN can help you achieve remarkable results gradually, especially when performed by a highly-skilled professional. Our team at Uplift Aesthetics, Woodbury, MN can help create a customized treatment plan specific to your aesthetic goals and concerns.
Book a consultation now to get more information.